• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt Woodsman 22 Match Target

ColtAR15

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I am still looking for a Colt Woodsman with the Match Target Barrel in nice condition. Would prefer one with Box that is in really nice condition. I am familiar with pricing and know these bring a good price. Let me know if you have one for sale. I have several things to trade if you prefer to trade for something.

Anybody have any comments? Are these Colts that rare?
Just few and far between on here. I’ve been watching for many years with no success. Almost got one for a very reasonable price a few years back but was stupid and decided to hold out for “pristine”, when this one was already in very good condition. Have been kicking myself ever since. The standard versions with round barrels are much easier to find.

Just few and far between on here. I’ve been watching for many years with no success. Almost got one for a very reasonable price a few years back but was stupid and decided to hold out for “pristine”, when this one was already in very good condition. Have been kicking myself ever since. The standard versions with round barrels are much easier to find.
Thanks. Yea I have one of the Standard versions with the 4 inch barrel. Have just wanted a heavy barrel for years. Should have bought one when I was young but just never got around to it.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Did you ever find what you were after? I've got a second gen Match Target that I inherited from my grandfather. Had it shipped down to GA from NH - the FFL in NH offered $1,500 sight unseen. I've seen several Woodsman at the guns shows, but the match target version is a rare find.

Back
Top Bottom