• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Columbus group buy

Gun_guy27

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
What's going on everybody? Are you reloading ammo for cheap, but not cheap enough? Right now I'm at .21 cents per round, but would like to get to .16 or .17 which is definitely doable. I'm looking for local reloader a that want to go in together on a large group buy. We will all search sites until we find the no **** best prices. My idea is to buy the powders and primers at the same site so we only need to pay ONE shipping and hazmat fee. I have found some great deals on bullets as well. The brass would be on the individual, BT I've got a VERY solid brass connection but is in Michigan (once again, the shipping comes in with that). I had a shopping cart that was .18 cents per round, but the card was expensive. I know we can do better and it's less of a blow if bought as a group. Let me know what you think.

I am reloading .223, and not for bench rest shooting. I'm mass producing reliable and accurate rounds. I would like this group to be a rifle powder and small rifle primer deal preferably. I have been reloading 55 gr FMJBT. Let's do this!!

Just a heads up in case you don't know or haven't thought about it!
a Hazardous material certificate is only good for a certain amount of product ( I think its a total of 70 pounds for the package?)
so if you go over that amount then you still have to pay additional Haz Mat fess for any additional packages. Usually the way that people save on group buys is either have a drop shipment (truck) drop it off from the wholesaler / distributor or get together enough small buyers that they only pay 1 shipping /haz mat charge, myself I order large enough batches to make up the haz mat /shipping charges on my own over local prices.

May need a little more history before people are going to send their money out, no history and new is always a little hard, experience, viable transactions, and good feedback are a bench mark of what joint ventures are made of... These are smart, cautious, individuals, these members here are individuals you would not like to get on their bad side of. Having said that you may have to build your reputation a little more...

just a simple strong suggestion to very strongly consider before moving to quickly along...

Shooters of Columbus is having a sale on primers by the pallet load right now. Given their normal prices, that may still not be a great deal, but we can go check it out this afternoon if you like. Just send me a p.m.

Back
Top Bottom