• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Armory upper AND lower receiver deal 69$

Just picked up my receiver sets today. HOLY SMOKES the quality seems amazing on these lowers. They look great. Wont build for a while, so i cant attest for fit up, but I am thoroughly impressed.
Thanks for the real time feedback, the pics on the website make them look pretty nice

Just picked up my receiver sets today. HOLY SMOKES the quality seems amazing on these lowers. They look great. Wont build for a while, so i cant attest for fit up, but I am thoroughly impressed.
Meh, the lowers are ok but all three of my uppers are rough. M4 feed ramps are a joke and the machining is rough. The bottom of the uppers ain't exactly straight, and you can see poor tooling chatter in all the inside corners.

Basically it's exactly what I would expect from a $100 budget receiver set, but these were $70 so I'm still very pleased because building poor tier ARs for less than the price of a case of ammo will never go out of style.

Bingo! These are cheap..but with a little tlc..they will most likely do whatever I tell it with a good sense of form and function for the money.

I noticed tonight that it has the bottom prep for the rear take-down pin, not behind the end plate. Also, it is prepped for a tensioner screw. This is pretty acceptable for a <50$ lower.

Combat armory 300blk build for the poor's. Think I have like $400 in this piece of ****.

PhotoRoom-20221231_115244.png
PhotoRoom-20221231_115143.png

Back
Top Bottom