• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Handgun & Lowlight Tactics, June 22, Jefferson GA

Class was alot of fun and very enjoyable. Learned some new things and got to do some good drills to practice skills. My son really enjoyed it also and ol Shep got his accuracy and grip improved in mere minutes. First one I did with cmshoot cmshoot . I definitely plan to attend another!

Sorry to all odt on here that I did not say hi, just did not think to ask who was odt. ShooterG ShooterG good to meet you sir.

Class was alot of fun and very enjoyable. Learned some new things and got to do some good drills to practice skills. My son really enjoyed it also and ol Shep got his accuracy and grip improved in mere minutes. First one I did with cmshoot cmshoot . I definitely plan to attend another!

Sorry to all odt on here that I did not say hi, just did not think to ask who was odt. ShooterG ShooterG good to meet you sir.

Great day with good folks and the heat wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It was a pleasure having you and your son in the course, I’m glad y’all got something out of it.

Good to meet you and your son Shortcut Shortcut . I was the obnoxious 1911 guy. :cool:

Great to meet you as well as all the others.

Great class - highly recommend cmshoot cmshoot and will continue taking classes with you. I learned a lot and especially the night portion is always great to see how the tools work and DONT work when trying new things!

Great to meet you as well as all the others.

Great class - highly recommend cmshoot cmshoot and will continue taking classes with you. I learned a lot and especially the night portion is always great to see how the tools work and DONT work when trying new things!

Thank you. According to quite a few folks, flashlights aren’t necessary and you don’t need to train with one. I’m glad you’re not one of those brain dead morons! LOL

Back
Top Bottom