• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Shotgun, June 25, Aragon GA

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Shotgun Course on Saturday, June 25 2022, in Aragon GA.

Starting time is 8am and we will run until 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
-Discussion of the pros and cons to various pump-actions and semi-automatics
-Reloads
-Switching loads (an example is going from buckshot to a slug to engage a further threat)
-Transitions to secondary weapons
-Malfunction clearances with various pumps and semi-automatics
-Shooting while moving, including negotiating obstacles
-Use of cover, strong- and support-side

Gear list:
Shotgun with sling
300 rounds birdshot
50 rounds 00 buckshot
50 slugs
Handgun with holster
100 rounds handgun ammunition
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Course is limited to 20 students. Course cost is $250. Course fee must be paid in advance in order for your slot to be guaranteed. I accept checks, money orders, cash, Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, and discrete PayPal (you cover the 3.5% fees, no gifts please).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!

I have a couple questions.

Are we supposed to bring 50 rounds of the buckshot/slugs we plan to load the gun with for it’s intended use (home defense, patrol, etc.), or will any old ammo do? Because my preferred buckshot is nearly impossible to find right now.

Also, I’m guessing we should bring whatever sidearm we expect to have on us when we’d be using a shotgun, or does it matter?

I have a couple questions.

Are we supposed to bring 50 rounds of the buckshot/slugs we plan to load the gun with for it’s intended use (home defense, patrol, etc.), or will any old ammo do? Because my preferred buckshot is nearly impossible to find right now.

Also, I’m guessing we should bring whatever sidearm we expect to have on us when we’d be using a shotgun, or does it matter?

Any old buckshot and slugs will do.

Need a handgun to do transitions from your Primary, to your Secondary, and back. I don’t care what handgun you use.

Back
Top Bottom