Combat Shotgun, June 25, Aragon GA

Grandmasta J

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Wangjangler
75   0
Reaction score
My son in law and I were JUST discussing getting cheap brand full power slugs vs good low recoil slugs for this class. The reduced recoil is getting my vote for any extended shooting session.
I just got some of this buckshot:

It shoots really nice out of my 870. Patterns pretty good too surprisingly.

Still trying to find slugs

Silverbullet

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
CMS,
Would this be appropriate for a very inexperienced shooter, as in wouldn't know what a "transition to a secondary weapon" even meant or should she wait for a "basic" class?

I can't teach anymore but she's game though but I worry about safety. What you say.

cmshoot

Default rank 5000+ posts
Staff member
168   0
Reaction score
CMS,
Would this be appropriate for a very inexperienced shooter, as in wouldn't know what a "transition to a secondary weapon" even meant or should she wait for a "basic" class?

I can't teach anymore but she's game though but I worry about safety. What you say.

Transition to a secondary weapon is switching from your shotgun/carbine/SMG to your handgun.

Silverbullet

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Transition to a secondary weapon is switching from your shotgun/carbine/SMG to your handgun.
I know that (she has no clue), her base of experience is very shallow, my question better put is would she be to inexperienced for this class.

This would be a gift to a newbie; I always found teaching someone close should be done by a 3rd party.

Thanks

Top Bottom