• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coming soon. Y'all stay tuned.

Okay Coming soon Volume 2. And most of y'all will probably dig this even better than the Wrangler. Which is it, you say? It's a 1985 Chevy C10 SHORT bed STEPSIDE! It was just bought this morning in Perry. Supposedly runs good. Right now it's getting brakes and a window installed. But it will be ready to go after Christmas. The current owner will be in Ohio until New Year's. I will try to get some pics up here tomorrow.
18875.jpeg

What are you drinking tonight ? I am sipping on a little crown . ( We need a Saturday night drinking post thought this might be a good place to start ! ) Nice old school truck!

What are you drinking tonight ? I am sipping on a little crown . ( We need a Saturday night drinking post thought this might be a good place to start ! ) Nice old school truck!
I'm just having a few Keystone Ice tall boys. I gotta be at work at the port at 7:00 AM. I just got a yob at International Auto Processors driving Hyudais and Kias from one lot to another. So my drinking time has taken a hit.

Okay what we got here is a 19 and 90 model Wrangler. It's a 4 cylinder 5 speed. Just got it today. It has just over 100K showing. I don't know if Jeeps had million miles odometers back then or not. Anyway, no dents or rust. Good soft top we will be repairing loose front end parts and getting an alignment along with tires. This Wrangler will be ready to ride before spring.View attachment 1426698
FLIP IT ON THR TRADER

I'm just having a few Keystone Ice tall boys. I gotta be at work at the port at 7:00 AM. I just got a yob at International Auto Processors driving Hyudais and Kias from one lot to another. So my drinking time has taken a hit.
I worked every weekend for eight years in retail mobile home sales a lot of Saturday and Sunday mornings with a hangover but the money was great. Whats the price on the truck?

I worked every weekend for eight years in retail mobile home sales a lot of Saturday and Sunday mornings with a hangover but the money was great. Whats the price on the truck?
Don't know the price or much of anything else on the truck yet. My old car bidness partner back in Perry just scored it this morning and the Wrangler yesterday. But I know enough about the bidness to know they're two damn good 'uns as far as resale and popularity. Some of the younger cats on here think this is an old truck. But trust me it's not. This truck has power brakes and steering and maybe even A/C. That doesn't qualify as an old truck.
I'm guessing that the mobile home bidness used to be wide ass open like the car bidness was when I first got into it around 94. Both of those bidnesses suck today. Although Wayne Frier still maintains a big mobile home lot over in Waycross. So I guess there must be a bank or two left somewhere loaning money on them.

Back
Top Bottom