• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Commies trying to train again. *snicker*

;)
That's Oskar Groening. He was at Auschwitz.

That being said, antifas are the real fascists. Political violence, intimidation, intolerance, all of it.
They also dress like ISIS
That's Oskar Groening. He was at Auschwitz.

That being said, antifas are the real fascists. Political violence, intimidation, intolerance, all of it.
They also dress like ISIS

Hey we don't deal with facts here LOL I got it off the interwebs :biggrin:

Ok ok .....the real Soros then !
IMG_20170504_231601.JPG

I've said it before, and it bears repeating...
Only a fool underestimates their opponent.
I hate to say it but you are correct. They have shown they have nerve. Politically they do much more than any conservative group as far as hands on activism. They have shown they do not mind taking to the streets and causing violence. Unfortunately they are on the other side. It will take patriots with the same amount of enthusiasm to combat these fools and the right at this point does not have that.

I've said it before, and it bears repeating...
Only a fool underestimates their opponent.
I concur. I will admit their tactics and accuracy aren't impressive; however, there are a lot of them, and they are learning and training.

Let's not forget, most of them are unafraid of law enforcement, and many are more than willing to commit violence to push their agenda. That's a dangerous combination.

Most of these people would be swinging at the average conservative long before the conservative gave himself permission to fight. During a time of crisis, we would probably hesitate when they would start shooting. After all, they think we're Nazis, so they've already decided it's OK.

And they have something that most preppers don't have; a team. When's the last time any of us could get this many people to show up for any kind of training?

Sure, they're not great, but there's lots of them to sling lead at you, keep your head down, and maneuver on you. A little bit of training and a charismatic leader and they could cause trouble.

I concur. I will admit their tactics and accuracy aren't impressive; however, there are a lot of them, and they are learning and training.

Let's not forget, most of them are unafraid of law enforcement, and many are more than willing to commit violence to push their agenda. That's a dangerous combination.

Most of these people would be swinging at the average conservative long before the conservative gave himself permission to fight. During a time of crisis, we would probably hesitate when they would start shooting. After all, they think we're Nazis, so they've already decided it's OK.

And they have something that most preppers don't have; a team. When's the last time any of us could get this many people to show up for any kind of training?

Sure, they're not great, but there's lots of them to sling lead at you, keep your head down, and maneuver on you. A little bit of training and a charismatic leader and they could cause trouble.
Yes, and where does everyone think revolutions that toppled Govts with standing armies come from?

Tactical skinny jeans in FDE are operator AF.
Like stupid oversized neck beards and sunglasses make you tactical and trained... RIIIGGGHHHTTT.

I worked a range for four years, trust me when I tell you that people dressed as "operators" were not. And most of the time just as ignorant as these guys.
I noticed more and more liberals buying and training with firearms the last year I worked there. That was three years ago, before they started getting so "excited"
Y'all don't be foolish, your family may be counting on you.

Back
Top Bottom