• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

compact car battery jumper.

ricksconnected

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
ok guys,
far to often when out camping we run our car battery down, or we leave something on and drain the battery.
if not ourselves we see it somewhere almost weekly via somebody else lol.
so what car jumper do you have tucked away for such case of emergency? i used one about 6 yrs ago a bit bigger than a
damn cell phone to jump off a f250. i knew it wouldnt work as jumping from my own car wasnt working. hooked it up, waited about 3 minutes
and the damn thing started like it had a fresh battery installed. i tripped out. cant remember which one it was either.
damnedest thing ive ever seen though. so what do you guys have and have used? i know some of you hunters, preppers, fishermen are bound
to have one.

Bought this one last year, been awesome to use so far...........

SUHU Car Battery Jump Starter, 1500A Peak Car Booster for Up to 7.0L Gas or 5.5L Diesel Engine, Long Standby 3.0 Quick Charge 12V Auto Battery Booster, Portable Power Pack for Cars, Trucks, SUV… https://a.co/d/5Hw03OR
looks cool. i need a jumper bad too. im gonna research this one as well.

Check Amazon prime if you have it. They have all sizes and strengths. Look for usb compatibility in as well as out. I bought fat ones for about $100 for each of my kids for travel and they love them for charging iphones on long treks. Different models. Look at the best sellers
.”car battery charger jump starter”

Like all those rechargeable batteries, I've not seen one stay serviceable long term. I always had an extra battery with me and rotated it in use so that it stayed serviceable

Back
Top Bottom