Company Car, salary, commission and benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
I've listed an add several times on here and have got some great applicants and hired a great candidate. I'm at new branch now and need some hard working sales candidates. The work is not easy but if you are good, the money and hours can be great!

Prefer some sales background, but not required. Ideally, we would like to find individuals who have had success selling roofing, siding, windows, lawn care, pest control, cable, insulation, garage door, auto sales, home improvements etc.

Although sales background is not required, you must have great communication skills, be personally motivated, aggressive and want to make serious money. Some of my best sales inspectors do not have a sales background but are hard-working and determined. In fact, the best applicant I ever hired was a former LEO and is on pace for a promotion this year.

We offer base pay, a take home company car, iPhone, iPad and serious commission opportunity. I am really not interested in someone just looking for another job. Need committed, and motivated individuals who are hungry to make 50-75k+. Some of our inspectors make more than 100k a year.

This is not pushy sales either. I don't want that. I value my brand and my customer base. I need honest hardworking sales oriented people that want to serve their customer and solve their customer’s problems. Salespeople willing to cut corners, cheat, lie or trick their customers into buying things they don't need, will not be tolerated and won’t work here.

We have a fun fast paced environment. This is really a great job and great place to work.

The company is a leader is in the home service industry and is large, stable and has been around for 100+ years.

The job requires hard work- inspecting homes and commercial accounts, crawling in attics, and under homes in tight spaces. You will get dirty. You will deal with Rodents and insects. If that doesn’t bother you and you are looking for a fun adventure where your hard work will pay off with some serious paychecks- please PM me or call me at 678-457-8604

Your territory will be in the Atlanta Metro area mostly inside 285. You will have unlimited growth and income potential.

I am looking to fill these positions within two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom