• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Comparing my July 9 and July 25 approved forms...

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
GA control number are about 2k apart meaning JUST IN GA within the 2 weeks, she approved that much form. Not to consider the other 3 states she manages...

So just in GA alone for ONE MONTH, she approves like 4k-5k forms.

So they're assigned to states now? When did they change from names?

How many states does this person have to cover?

4-5k a month... That's a LOT of paperwork to shuffle! Hmm... 200-250 a day, every day.

I wonder how much of that is Form-2 and Form-3 vs Form-1 and Form-4?

They handle ALL FORMs. Thats 4k-5k for ONLY GA, she handles like 4 states. So I'm assuming she approves like 20k forms per month. All the assistants do the work, she just stamp and sign. Its like an assembly line lol. They assigned each examiner to couple states depending on application load. Some states get more than others so they balance it out. I've seen examiners approve other states that they don't normally approve, I guess it depends on whos on vacation or not?

Theres 10 examiners plus 12 assistant examiners then they "SUPPOSEDLY" hired 9 more examiners but who knows. It doesn't seem like its speeding things up but then again, more people are buying NFA items. They probably get thousands a day! Just to show how much economy the silencers MFG bringing in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom