• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Competition Handgun Skill Builder @ SRGC on 16 June

Stubb

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
I'm teaching a competition handgun skill builder class at South River Gun Club on 16 June. Class description and sign-up link below. Despite the name, 90% of the material applies to PCC and you wouldn't be the first PCC student.

I'm a USPSA Production GM who's trained extensively with Ben Stoeger and sadly departed Ron Avery.

Feel free to contact me with any questions (andreas@yank.to).

Competition Handgun Skill Builder (16 June 2019)

You will learn the critical skills that deliver the most improvement in match results: grip, trigger control, transitions, and shot calling for fast and accurate shooting, overlapping shooting and moving to minimize time spent not scoring points, and mental game to shoot your best on match day. Other skills like draws and reloads are addressed along the way. You will shoot drills that you can easily set up in your own practice and receive a high degree of individual coaching tailored toward your present abilities and shooting goals.

Target audience is people who have shot a couple of matches and are looking to up their game.

Max class size is 8 students. Expect to shoot ~700 rounds but bring extra just in case. We’ll start at 9:00 and wrap up by 17:00.

https://practiscore.com/events/competition-handgun-skill-builder-srgc-2/participants/create

Back
Top Bottom