• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Colt lowers back in stock $250

I can picture fast306stang fast306stang right now....

The lower is in his Brownells cart and he’s just sitting there sweating bullets and chewing his fingernails while staring at the “continue to checkout” button.

He’s thinking, “Should I do it? Maybe I’ll get lucky and get a COLT instead of a COiT. If I wait too long they’ll be out of stock and I’ll be kicking myself!”

He’ll close the window out and try to forget it, but he won’t be able to. He’ll go back to Brownells site a half dozen times or more this evening and every time he logs on.... there it will still be in his cart. Calling to him!

It’s an agonizing decision! WHAT WILL HE DO?!?!

(I know all of this because I go through the same **** at least once a week myself)

I can picture fast306stang fast306stang right now....

The lower is in his Brownells cart and he’s just sitting there sweating bullets and chewing his fingernails while staring at the “continue to checkout” button.

He’s thinking, “Should I do it? Maybe I’ll get lucky and get a COLT instead of a COiT. If I wait too long they’ll be out of stock and I’ll be kicking myself!”

He’ll close the window out and try to forget it, but he won’t be able to. He’ll go back to Brownells site a half dozen times or more this evening and every time he logs on.... there it will still be in his cart. Calling to him!

It’s an agonizing decision! WHAT WILL HE DO?!?!

(I know all of this because I go through the same **** at least once a week myself)

Dammit man, I thought I closed the blinds and curtains already!!!

Seriously though, that is freaking AWESOME.

Man you got in GOOD!

I look at them on GB from time to time. Maybe one day I can be so lucky!

I wish I had a crystal ball and knew these would go up like they did but in 1984 no one thought that the Machine gun registry would close for Individuals to make their own or buy from a Retailer.

I wish I had a crystal ball and knew these would go up like they did but in 1984 no one thought that the Machine gun registry would close for Individuals to make their own or buy form a Retailer.

Right?

I remember the gunshows in the 80's. Man it was a great time! Nothing like the shows now.

Back
Top Bottom