• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Colt lowers back in stock $250

Dammit man, I thought I closed the blinds and curtains already!!!
I’m telling you, I’ll load a cart, stare at it for awhile and then close that window. Then I’ll go back, stare at it some more and so on and so on for DAYS. lol

Most of the time it ends up selling out before I actually buy so it saves me a bunch of money.

I’m telling you, I’ll load a cart, stare at it for awhile and then close that window. Then I’ll go back, stare at it some more and so on and so on for DAYS. lol

Most of the time it ends up selling out before I actually buy so it saves me a bunch of money.

You get the pop ups asking why you didn't buy?

That is what happened to me last time so I just did it today LMAO

You know I've had that DD upper in my cart along with a couple of other things for over a week now lol...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!

You get the pop ups asking why you didn't buy?

That is what happened to me last time so I just did it today LMAO

You know I've had that DD upper in my cart along with a couple of other things for over a week now lol...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!
I’ve never gotten the pop-ups before but I have gotten email reminders that I still had stuff in my cart.

Y’all need to be careful about loading carts if other people use your computer...

I had some stuff in my midwayusa cart once that had been in there so long that I forgot about it. Well, @GlockGirl was at our house one night and wanted to use our computer to order an AR upper from.... Midway.

She called me the next week and said, “Um... I got my upper in the mail today and they also sent me 3 magazines and a green boonie hat.”

She hadn’t noticed my stuff when she added her upper to the cart. She thought the extra cost at checkout was tax and shipping.
:pound:

In my opinion, the Colt lowers are not the best finished, especially when compared to other quality lowers like Mega Arms. But, I didn't buy the Colts to play dress up (like many of my others that are for "show and tell").

IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom