• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Colt uppers $350! NOT Expanse! Now OOS

eh I can live with 1/9 twist and I am a carry handle kind of guy. Beats anything PSA has going on right now. Semi-auto BCG sorta sucks, but not a deal breaker.

Update: Received mine today. Will upload some pictures later but have to say that I'm very happy with what I got.

Bore is nice and shiny. Bolt and internals have very little wear. Some cosmetic dings here and there on the outside but what I'd expect from a gun that was likely in a patrol vehicle a lot. Has CAR-15 six hole handguard installed. Quite pleased considering the cost.

Update: Received mine today. Will upload some pictures later but have to say that I'm very happy with what I got.

Bore is nice and shiny. Bolt and internals have very little wear. Some cosmetic dings here and there on the outside but what I'd expect from a gun that was likely in a patrol vehicle a lot. Has CAR-15 six hole handguard installed. Quite pleased considering the cost.

Pretty much what I was expecting, sounds like it was a good deal! I wish I had the cash to pick one up, I love fixed carry handle uppers!

Back
Top Bottom