• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conceal Carry Pistols

What is the common denominator here? These aren’t the resultant factors of normal people doing normal ****. Ask yourself are these the actions of a normal sane and reasonably rational person under the same or similar circumstances?

I’m just guessing here but by the mere fact that you have had this happen 2x in 2 different states. I think you really ought to take a step back and look in the mirror. What kind of situation you offer in your home and who you open your home to.

Find a better trailer park and don’t invite non trusted people into your home.
None of these people were invited into my home. One was a guy looking for someone in an apartment complex, had the wrong address. The other is was my next door neighbor killing police for no reason.

I’m a doctor. I don’t sell drugs, or even do them. I don’t display large amounts of cash or have big rims on my car or hang out with bad people doing bad things at bad times, which is most of the reason people get in trouble.

My point is **** happens anywhere/everywhere and you don’t get to choose when it does.

None of these people were invited into my home. One was a guy looking for someone in an apartment complex, had the wrong address. The other is was my next door neighbor killing police for no reason.

I’m a doctor. I don’t sell drugs, or even do them. I don’t display large amounts of cash or have big rims on my car or hang out with bad people doing bad things at bad times, which is most of the reason people get in trouble.

My point is **** happens anywhere/everywhere and you don’t get to choose when it does.
Find a better trailer park.

Sig P365xl NRA edition for me. I really like it. It shoots great and carries great. Excellent sights and trigger. It is cut for a red dot but I don’t have one and don’t plan to get one.

92C92D84-704A-46B9-B050-A48AA5BAE063.jpeg

ED0AC77F-A367-4167-9C99-B32A05D43AF9.png

I got sick of trying to conceal a little pistol so I just leave it in the truck now with my other truck guns.

I carry a LCP .380 in the pocket sometimes when I don’t feel like tucking a holster. I don’t even have to try.

For this time of year, I wear black leather trench coat, black leather fedora, black aviators and a 1800rpm 9mm machine pistol. Sometimes I wear nothing under the trench coat to flash hot chicks jogging in the neighborhood. Seriously tho, this is my winter set up I snapped a pic of 2min ago. Way better than a slow ass semi-auto. Might as well have a flintlock at that point. It is stamped "Uzi pistol", so it qualifies for the subject matter. :cool:

20221208_183137.jpg

20221208_183148.jpg

20221208_183157.jpg

20221208_183212.jpg

20221208_183228.jpg

20221208_183247.jpg

20221208_183316.jpg

True, it happens everywhere. Trailer park, gated community, million-dollar yacht, it doesn't matter. I feel for the doctor -- been there more than once. But back to OP's question . . .

I've never been a "latest and greatest" fan. I finally found a gun that shoots 100%, and added TruGlo Pro Tritium/Fiber sights sights so I can see almost 100%. It's a Walther PPS M2. My choice is single-stack with an extra mag, and an IWB holster for discretion and easy on-off. I like a paddle, but it adds bulk and a bit of weight due to the cantilever effect -- it protrudes farther than IWB or a belt holster. I've been carrying every day, everywhere, for at least 15 years; and because of a recent issue my wife (of 37 years :-) ) said that I should start carrying every day. There's your concealability test.

I did just order a nice shoulder holster system for winter wear.

It has to be made from a nice leather. If it's got to be a lifestyle, you have to class it up a bit.

For this time of year, I wear black leather trench coat, black leather fedora, black aviators and a 1800rpm 9mm machine pistol. Sometimes I wear nothing under the trench coat to flash hot chicks jogging in the neighborhood. Seriously tho, this is my winter set up I snapped a pic of 2min ago. Way better than a slow ass semi-auto. Might as well have a flintlock at that point. It is stamped "Uzi pistol", so it qualifies for the subject matter. :cool:

View attachment 5057208

View attachment 5057209

View attachment 5057210

View attachment 5057211

View attachment 5057212

View attachment 5057213

View attachment 5057214
9AF1622E-88A4-49F8-9437-0D058091D389.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom