• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed carry at The Battery @ Suntrust Park

bass222000

Default rank <2500 posts
10mm Junkie
51   0
Reaction score
Going to the Battery this weekend for Dinner at Wahlburgers. Was wondering if Concealed carry is allowed there?? Not going into Suntrust Park but I know The Battery is connected to the park. Any Metal detectors or am I good to go??

I carry there no problem and have carried at Wahlburger.

But here's a tip: Skip Wahlburger. Meh burgers at high prices full of neckbeards. Much better restaurants around there.

i think you should be good but if this is your first time in the area be prepared to be annoyed. I personally hate the new stadium and everything around it is super fake and cheezy, idk just not my cup o tea. and be prepared to pay the 20 bucks for parking . . .

Yeah its my first time going there. We are taking Uber so no parking fee. Braves arent playing that night either so thats good. We are going for my wifes birthday and she is dead set on Wahlburgers. She is a big Donnie Wahlburg fan so that is why we are going there. Lol.

I've been several times and have never paid parking, but was always out in less than 4 hours.
I also believe parking is comped if you spend over $50 in The Battery.

Concealed carry is not a problem.

I thought Wahlburgers was pretty good, but had the Sloppy Joe, which was recommended by the waitress.

Back
Top Bottom