• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Concealed" means "concealed" -screw the "no weapons allowed" sign.

I havent been in a mall in 2 years. Don't see a reason to go into one now.

Most big chain mall based retailers are on their last leg and 12 of them have filed for bancrupcy in 2020/2021 Traditional malls will not exist in our lifetime in their current format. They will be turned into hubs for ecommerce, or you will order online and go pick it up outside the mall.

That actually seems like pretty effective way to prevent an active shooter. If the dog walks up to them and alerts to the gun then... Oh yeah. Dude would just shoot ole Jax and his handler in the face and continue about his business. Great plan guys.

Is the mall cop carrying?
upload_2021-4-8_12-5-44.png

Ga law is that if they want to enforce a no guns allowed law they have to have metal detectors and security actively searching to enforce it.

Signs have zero weight. But they can ask you to leave. Refusing to leave. That'll get you arrested!

Yeah, they can kick you off the property AND permanently ban you from the entire mall thru a criminal trespass notice.

This does not require any special level of security such as weapons scanning checkpoints at the entrances etc.
You're probably thinking of the criminal law about carrying weapons in public buildings. (Government -owned facilities)

D66A80A7-05B0-4A78-A452-5755516E89CE.jpeg

I don't care about being banned from Cumberland Mall.
Maybe I'll go in there for the first time in 10 years
and check the place out.

Carrying my normal daily carry pistol, fully concealed,
as usual.

P.S. I've never bowled at this place, but it "was" on my list of things to do.
They have ghostbuster signs on their doors.

What's cumberland mall? I thought that place died ten years ago, same with perimeter.

So now, a law abiding gun owner has to leave his gun in the vehicle at risk of it being stolen. Once it's stolen and used in a crime, the responsible gun owner is now labeled as irresponsible for leaving his gun where it could be easily stolen. Liberal thinking breaks logic. I just can't.

Here's a suggestion for anyone who wants to get "Jax" the dog fired:

Sprinkle some gunpowder on a food item (bag of M&M's, granola bar, candy bar, etc.). Put that food item in your pocket. When the dog 'hits' on your pocket, pull out the food item and say "Is this what you want, boy?"

Or, sprinkle gunpowder liberally inside a shoe, maybe under the insert. When the dog 'hits' on the shoe, say "I must have stepped in dog crap this morning".

If this happens enough times the handler will lose faith in the dog and send him back for additional training. You could also raise a massive stink: "What kind of freaking mutt are you employing here?"

If, for some reason, you just HAVE to go to this mall, take your own dog or 'emotional support' animal (if allowed). The won't let "Jax" close enough to sniff you for fear of a dog fight breaking out.

Of course all of this requires actually GOING to the Cumberland or Perimeter malls; who wants to do that?

Back
Top Bottom