• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealment Holsters

cru9

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
I am looking at the
Alien Gear IWB holster and Insane Kydex Creations IWB holster. Does anybody have these and opinions on either of these. I will be carrying a Glock 43 with them

Last edited:
I have the alien gear
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_27_73a435fe0813aed4c53c736f5d17fac0.jpg

I have the alien gear and so far i can't complain. Very comfortable and with the 43 you can get away with a t shirt and shorts no problem. If you end up with that one just use some loctite on the hardware as some have backed out on me.

I have the alien gear
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_27_73a435fe0813aed4c53c736f5d17fac0.jpg

I have the alien gear and so far i can't complain. Very comfortable and with the 43 you can get away with a t shirt and shorts no problem. If you end up with that one just use some loctite on the hardware as some have backed out on me.
Does it seem to have good retention? Are you wearing with your normal size pants or did you go one size bigger in the waist?

The Bravo Concealment D.O.S and the G-code Incog Shadow Eclipse are my favorites. I would lean more towards the Incog on IWB but you can't go wrong with either.

For OWB the Bravo concealment BCA holster win hands down.

If you want leather Milt Sparks makes a VM2 for the G43. A little pricey but worth every penny, hard to beat the milt sparks quality.

Back
Top Bottom