• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concert tickets?

Camping out on the sidewalk of Turtles to be first in line to get to the ticket window when they went on sale.

This practice of letting Stub Hub buy up all the tix in an instant for resale shouldn’t be allowed IMO.
All that shows that they turn a blind eye to stub hubs scalping but an individual runs the risk of arrest & or fines for resale at a profit

the only band I find worth seeing live these days is Blackberry Smoke. Of the many times I've seen them, the only time I get bent over is for the Tabernacle show every year on Black Friday. It's their best show of the year because they're local boys and it's their Homecoming Show from the year on the road. This year, $331 per seat. Ouch but worth every penny.

I'm not a fan of concerts anymore. The last 2 times (a long time ago)I went I had 2 women in back and in front of me singing along with the songs. I guess they didn't get the hint when I told them I didn't pay to get in here to hear them sing.

I'm not a fan of concerts anymore. The last 2 times (a long time ago)I went I had 2 women in back and in front of me singing along with the songs. I guess they didn't get the hint when I told them I didn't pay to get in here to hear them sing.
I don't know what concerts you were going to, but the ones I attended everyone was shouting/singing/clapping/whistling. Fortunately, the bands were always loud enough to drown most of it out, lol.

I don't know what concerts you were going to, but the ones I attended everyone was shouting/singing/clapping/whistling. Fortunately, the bands were always loud enough to drown most of it out, lol.
The last one was to see Kris Kristofferson. It was in a small college hall, so that should give you an idea of how long it was.

Back
Top Bottom