• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concrete Splash Blocks?

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
244   0
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find someone who sells them in the Cobb/Paulding area? I've been everywhere I can think of and all anyone has are the plastic ones. Spent two hours in the rain yesterday running around and still came up dry. Thanks, ODT!

I Award you with the "most time spent looking for concrete splash blocks in the rain, but somehow never got wet award"

Make your own some 2x4's and ply wood make a mold and poor concrete wouldnt be to hard to do.

No I didnt notice..... If I did I wouldnt have posted it hahaha:brick:
The thing that really hacks me off about that...and I let some poor woman at Home Depot hear the long version of this rant....why on Earth would you list an item on your website that is simultaneously not available in stores AND unavailable for delivery?!?? Sheesh....there's one of those outdoor concrete-y, statue-y, garden gypsy hovels down the road from my in-laws house but that's six hours away. There has to be someone closer. :laugh:

IMG_1988.JPG
8 by 16 pebblestone pavers are better looking and do the job well enough in most spots. Any Home Depot or lowes.

Back
Top Bottom