• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concrete Splash Blocks?

rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu if you don't have any luck finding one let me know. I work for a stone company and we have a CNC machine and I will cut you one out of natural limestone. You will be the envy with a natural stone one. But it will be fairly heavy... probably in the 40 lb. Range and you would have to come to Covington to pick it up. Just let me know.
I wish I could like this more than once.....

rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu if you don't have any luck finding one let me know. I work for a stone company and we have a CNC machine and I will cut you one out of natural limestone. You will be the envy with a natural stone one. But it will be fairly heavy... probably in the 40 lb. Range and you would have to come to Covington to pick it up. Just let me know.
Solid offer, friend. I'll let you know if I can't come up with something. :yo:

You still would be best to get the water a little further from the foundation.
Yeah, that was what made me not get one of those when I saw it. Sure, it will disperse the impact of the water, but still keeps it pretty close to the foundation and doesn't necessarily direct it away.

As long as you can make more who cares if they break?
maxresdefault.jpg

Not that a man shouldn't be entitled to whatever he wants, but I'll go ahead and 'axe', with this many options, why concrete? https://www.lowes.com/pl/Splash-blo...-supplies/4294524339?searchTerm=splash+blocks
Because the rain barrels that the gutters feed into are sitting on 16"x16" concrete pavers and I'd like the overflow hose to empty into a splash block that is the same material as the pad. It's completely obsessive/compulsive and anal retentive....but well, that's who my wife married.

Anybody know where I can find someone who sells them in the Cobb/Paulding area? I've been everywhere I can think of and all anyone has are the plastic ones. Spent two hours in the rain yesterday running around and still came up dry. Thanks, ODT!
If you live in Gwinnett, they will see it as an "impervious surface" and tax you on it.

Back
Top Bottom