• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Condor Chest Rig - Tan

BenKenobi2

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   1
Reaction score
I have a very lightly lightly used Condor Chest Rig in Tan (see pic). CHEST RIG NOT PLATE CARRIER.
This item is for free. I know in this time some of us are short of things to use on the run if we need to.
It seems like a great quality chest rig. Has standard M4 mag pouches and 2 pistol mag pouches.

The only small issue is that the rear strap that goes around your waist is somewhat twisted. I'm sure one of you guys can figure it out. It still buckles and everything. This came from Amazon that way. You might need to manipulate the buckle to get it to orientate properly. Think of a seatbelt that has been twisted at the buckle.

The two arm straps that cross over are perfectly fine.

Because of Covid-19 I will simply have it placed in a box. You will have to meet in Conyers, GA and pick it up on sight. No face to face contact needed unless you are a hot female. Blonde bombshell preferred.

Also will come w/ two geissele banners.

*IF anyone has any CCI standard velocity 22lr or anything subsonic 22, a box even, or hell a roll of toilet paper, I would gladly call it a deal. If not no biggie its free anyways!*

Attachments

• Attach0 (1).jpg
    Attach0 (1).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 293
Back
Top Bottom