• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confession - or why ODT is king.

ODT is leaps and bounds above the alternatives. There certainly is a lull right now though. Nothing is moving it seems, even some deal of the day ****.
Oh there have been several things I really wanted that were ALL too far and some too much. There was a 3 for $400.00 deal on 3 different 380 pistols I'd love to have including a Grendel and Hi Point . But lack of funds and hundreds of miles etc. And I've been very frustrated at the RG and Titan 38s that have suddenly pipped up. But 2 bills is just too much for an RG snub. Got my last one on here from a member in Macon for a hundred .

Mt favorite is: "Hey i'd love to pickup your item. BUT I am out of town working so I can send a cashier's check to your bank and then have you ship it to my FFL."
Oh yeah thats the standard vague Craigslist style scam opening statement . My favorite is when they lowball offer with a digure followed by CASH in all caps. Bitch please! Cash goes without saying. I dont take EBT or pesos.

I’m not sure what I’d do with myself without ODT! I’m on here all during day and a while at night! I’ve bought a few good deals lately and missed a few! Made a couple sales as well! Don’t go to other sites at all . I’ve met some great folks on here as well!

Oh yeah thats the standard vague Craigslist style scam opening statement . My favorite is when they lowball offer with a digure followed by CASH in all caps. ***** please! Cash goes without saying. I dont take EBT or pesos.

Remember the EBT exchange rate is 50 cents to the dollar.

FOR EXAMPLE - $600 Glock 22 would be $1200 in EBT......

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom