• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I'm glad they confiscated the firearms. Neither should be allowed to handle firearms at reproduce. I keep my guns cocked locked and ready to blow at all times..... Except when I'm showing a friend or doing a deal. Then I drop the mag, muzzle down and eject the round. Lock the slide back and allow them to verify safe condition. Once it's secured safe, they're free to drop the slide, point it, feel the trigger etc...There's no excuses for fire arms related accidents, and ppl like that who do stupid stuff only give big brother more reasons to infringe on our second amendment. Stuff like that should carry a penalty of no longer owning any firearm

Its a shame they confiscated a wartime 1911 for destruction. That weapon protected a US soldier's life, and now/ bc of some incompetence, it will be melted down. As a 1911 owner, I ask for a moment of silence.

ps, that guy's lucky to be alive and shouldn't be allowed to hold anything aside from a 1990'S era Super Soaker.

-Carlo

Im sure mom said she would not come get them. I believe that he could have taken a 45 acp to the neck and lived. The human body is a tough sob. My sister got shot 7 times with a 7.62x39. She lived..... so it is possible to get hit with that in the neck and live.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot? Did I miss this explanation somewhere?

-Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom