• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confused!!?? About classifed rifle sales

waydeo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Any body else have problems geting people to respond back when you try to work a deal on a gun in the classifieds ? They post a gun for sale or trade and then you can't get a response back from them. By pm or by posting. I'm getting frustrated by this . most prices and trade values seem over priced. Then when you try to make a deal if they do respond they want to under value your trade.
I've also noticed the same people posting and reposting at the same inflated price the same guns . if you really want to sale a gun lower the price and it will sale better.
I'm frustrated any ideas would greatly help
Confused and dazed in Georgia lol
Waydeo

Any body else have problems geting people to respond back when you try to work a deal on a gun in the classifieds ? They post a gun for sale or trade and then you can't get a response back from them. By pm or by posting. I'm getting frustrated by this . most prices and trade values seem over priced. Then when you try to make a deal if they do respond they want to under value your trade.
I've also noticed the same people posting and reposting at the same inflated price the same guns . if you really want to sale a gun lower the price and it will sale better.
Waydeo
Learn to not expect too much. That way you will rarely be disappointed.

Waydeo

I just put them on ignore, so I don't have to see there ads anymore and accidentally reply again.

Waydeo, the problem you mention has been an issue for a very long time. It continues to happen, and will most likely happen in the future. The seller decides his or her own timetable, his or her intent on replying to your PM, and frankly since the gun is owned by him or her, there is little you can do. Many have mentioned this issue in threads, and still nothing has changed. Unfortunately, neither you nor I can change the attitudes of some sellers. BTW, a lot of sellers say the same thing about buyers, so I guess it goes both ways.
If you miss out on a deal, as it has been said before, "there will be others".

Back
Top Bottom