Confused????

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
service.jpg

Old Joke:
Farmer asked his son to watch the family bull while he met with the church elders in the parlor.

Well the son coming running in yelling Pa Pa the bull F*$ked the red heifer. The farmer quickly pulls
his son aside and whispers ... dont say the bull F*$ked a cow , say the bull serviced her.

Son goes off to monitor the action... Few minutes later he comes running in saying Pa Pa
the bull serviced the black cow. PA say thanks and puts him back to work.

A short time later the son come running PA... Pa the bull serviced the white cow. Pa
failed to acknowledge him and the son say's Pa Pa the bull serviced the white cow
and he F*$ked the red heifer again.....

Old Joke:
Farmer asked his son to watch the family bull while he met with the church elders in the parlor.

Well the son coming running in yelling Pa Pa the bull F*$ked the red heifer. The farmer quickly pulls
his son aside and whispers ... dont say the bull F*$ked a cow , say the bull serviced her.

Son goes off to monitor the action... Few minutes later he comes running in saying Pa Pa
the bull serviced the black cow. PA say thanks and puts him back to work.

A short time later the son come running PA... Pa the bull serviced the white cow. Pa
failed to acknowledge him and the son say's Pa Pa the bull serviced the white cow
and he F*$ked the red heifer again.....

My Dad would have would have just backhanded me, if I ever cursed in front of him.

And, as I pick myself up off the ground, I think to myself "Don't make Dad angry, by repeating that mistake !"

Yeah, he was born in the 1800s, and grew up with a specific rule system that seems to have gone away.

Back
Top Bottom