• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confusion

As MJ said..... Beat it....beat it.....

Weird times. Too many discussions of vaccines and not enough gun trading. $1000 shields, $300 Glocks take a week to sell.....
Seems the $300 Glocks are 3 hrs away, and the $1000 shields are 3 min away..can’t catch a break

I'm not saying the gun prices on ODT are high, but I have rarely seen ANY guns listed that I can afford or would pay that much acquire.

2w19ts.jpg

Pretty simple actually. People would rather way over pay for these "custom upgraded pistols" from these boutique dealers than slightly over pay someone on the ODT for their basic pistol that they seller paid high retail for because they had to have it that day.

So when those guns get listed it's a reflection of high retail price paid or a stupid price paid for a boutique pistol which is essentially a 1999 Honda Civic with $5000 rims and a $3000 sound system.

Pretty simple actually. People would rather way over pay for these "custom upgraded pistols" from these boutique dealers than slightly over pay someone on the ODT for their basic pistol that they seller paid high retail for because they had to have it that day.

So when those guns get listed it's a reflection of high retail price paid or a stupid price paid for a boutique pistol which is essentially a 1999 Honda Civic with $5000 rims and a $3000 sound system.
But the rims are 20s and clean and dem subs be bump'n bruh

Back
Top Bottom