• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confusion

How about the $8500 Smith 686? :lol:

I’m sure he meant $850, which is still way high for a 686. I sold mine on here last year for $550 and I paid $600 for it NEW. Cheapest one on here now is $750. Not sure WTF folks are thinking.

Ya'll talking about high priced Glocks when there has been a run of way under priced ones that don't sell. Do you have some kind of filter that prevents you from seeing the deals, or what?
every one that's price at or below what I can buy them for sells fast. I understand that not everybody can buy a glock for blue lable, but Im certainly not going to spend $550 on a Gen 4, let alone a Gen3

all Gen5 glocks on Blue Lable start at $398 with Standard sights and $455 with NS. The exceptions being the MOS line which start at $477 with standard sights and $530 with NS

I would gladly spend a little more to help out a fellow ODT'r, but if their price is the same as a retailer, Ill just goto the retailer an know im getting a Glock that "hasn't been fired outside the factory"

every one that's price at or below what I can buy them for sells fast. I understand that not everybody can buy a glock for blue lable, but Im certainly not going to spend $550 on a Gen 4, let alone a Gen3
You missed the one that was for sale for $300 for about a week. I don't know if it ever sold. There have also been several that have been listed for under $400. Some sold fast, some not so much.

You missed the one that was for sale for $300 for about a week. I don't know if it ever sold. There have also been several that have been listed for under $400. Some sold fast, some not so much.
yea, the reasonably priced guns sell fast. If they don't, its because they've made it clear they've shot 2,000 rounds through it so its more than used and still want $400. I get people want the most for their stuff, but sometimes you gotta be reasonable with asking prices. But, that's just my opinion, which only matters to me

Back
Top Bottom