• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confusion

lol....really makes me want to visit cartel land and share in the joy of gun ownership with some gang bangers. Drink some beers, smoke some gonj and shoot some US Government supplied weapons
Yep...im with ya. Full auto too ! Lol.
Our government.....I gotta laugh to keep from going postal !!!! :pound::laugh:

yea, the reasonably priced guns sell fast. If they don't, its because they've made it clear they've shot 2,000 rounds through it so its more than used and still want $400. I get people want the most for their stuff, but sometimes you gotta be reasonable with asking prices. But, that's just my opinion, which only matters to me
But that's not what's been happening lately with Glocks. I personally got a G3 19 for $380 that obviously had been shot very little.

As for round count, if you live anywhere near Smyrna, who cares?! A quick trip to Glock and they upgrade everything and make sure the weapon is in perfect working order... FOR FREE!!! In fact, the worse shape the weapon is in, the more they replace. I know of ones that were bought in with cracked frames that were replaced at no cost.

Yep...im with ya. Full auto too ! Lol.
Our government.....I gotta laugh to keep from going postal !!!! :pound::laugh:
I feel like, if anybody ever went to court and just said. "Your Honor, Im just following in the footsteps of my government. If they can do it, I should be afforded the same right", it would be an open an closed case....ill drink to that

But that's not what's been happening lately with Glocks. I personally got a G3 19 for $380 that obviously had been shot very little.

As for round count, if you live anywhere near Smyrna, who cares?! A quick trip to Glock and they upgrade everything and make sure the weapon is in perfect working order... FOR FREE!!! In fact, the worse shape the weapon is in, the more they replace. I know of ones that were bought in with cracked frames that were replaced at no cost.
yea, I frequent there all the time. Def awesome for replacing stuff. $380 aint a bad deal if the gun hasn't been shot much. But, I wouldn't travel 4 hrs round trip to save $40. Ive bought a couple G22s from AO when they ran a sale a couple years ago, for $199. Brought them straight to glock and had a bunch of stuff replaced on them

I bet it has been done before .... at least tried to. I bet they didn’t get away with it either!

I feel like, if anybody ever went to court and just said. "Your Honor, Im just following in the footsteps of my government. If they can do it, I should be afforded the same right", it would be an open an closed case....ill drink to that

Dude. Knock it off. I'm already trying to talk myself out of buying a Glock 19. You're not helping

Back
Top Bottom