• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Congratulations Macon!

First homicide of the year in Bibb was Sunday or Monday night. Its damj near February. Can't believe it took so long.
13e.jpg

First homicide of the year in Bibb was Sunday or Monday night. Its damj near February. Can't believe it took so long.
Yep, and the news has been making a mountain out of a molehill on this story. Because it happened in North Macon. You remember, the nice part. They even interviewed a lady that gave the typical "how is my kid supposed to feel safe?" speech. It's got all the citizens in the "bad" parts of town up in arms about why 13wmaz won't do big stories in their part of town every time there's a homicide.

Yep, and the news has been making a mountain out of a molehill on this story. Because it happened in North Macon. You remember, the nice part. They even interviewed a lady that gave the typical "how is my kid supposed to feel safe?" speech. It's got all the citizens in the "bad" parts of town up in arms about why 13wmaz won't do big stories in their part of town every time there's a homicide.
Because murder in the hood ain't news it's just business as usual. It's only news when it creeps through the cracks and affects the "nice" parts of town.

'cause it's not "news?"

I could not possibly care less about the thugs getting plugged by they homies with whom they have beef. Honestly do not care a whit. It's the robberies gone bad and unintentional killing that pisses me off. Just because you sleeps in skewel and cain't git ahead is no reason to cause harm to a worthwhile person or a person with potential. Kill each other, but no one else. Hell, I'll teach them to shoot accurately if it helps.

Back
Top Bottom