• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

• Total voters
I didn't even watch it but I suspect my prediction is true.
Maywheather made it look like a good fight, but eventually took him out.

Now since it looked close for a while the McGregger fans will push for a remix with MMA "lite" rules. That one McGregor will win. Leading to the eventual third fight.
Mayweather will never accept a MMA anything fight. Mcgregor is much bigger than him and everytime they tied up, it was obvious that he is much stronger, too. Mcgregor could have taken him down anytime he wanted to. There was once or twice I thought he was going to do just that.

Mayweather will never accept a MMA anything fight. Mcgregor is much bigger than him and everytime they tied up, it was obvious that he is much stronger, too. Mcgregor could have taken him down anytime he wanted to. There was once or twice I thought he was going to do just that.

Floyd would NEVER agree to that he has nothing to gain by getting his face pounded in fighting in the octagon. Dana White would make all that money instead of the fighters and Floyd don't fight for less than $200 million...

Let me see if I have gotten the information correct.
One of the best MMA fighters decides that he want to fight a 40 year old boxer, who is know as a defensive fighter, and hasn't knocked any other boxer out in many years. The MMA fighter is younger, stronger and has a reputation for having the ability to knock out MMA fighters in his weight class, but has never been in a "boxing" match.

And what happened, the 40 year old with no knockout power knocked out (TKO) the younger and stronger MMA fighter. Is anyone really surprised? It is said that from the middle of the third round until the TKO in the 10th, the MMA fighter got his ass handed to him. A boxer will never go to MMA. Why? Everything to lose and nothing to gain. MMA is fun to watch, but in a boxing match, when there are two good boxers, skill matters.

One of the best MMA fighters decides that he want to fight a 40 year old boxer, who is know as a defensive fighter, and hasn't knocked any other boxer out in many years. The MMA fighter is younger, stronger and has a reputation for having the ability to knock out MMA fighters in his weight class, but has never been in a "boxing" match.

And what happened, the 40 year old with no knockout power knocked out (TKO) the younger and stronger MMA fighter. Is anyone really surprised? It is said that from the middle of the third round until the TKO in the 10th, the MMA fighter got his ass handed to him. A boxer will never go to MMA. Why? Everything to lose and nothing to gain. MMA is fun to watch, but in a boxing match, when there are two good boxers, skill matters.

Actually floyd (the boxer) has knocked out about half of his 49 (now 50) opponents...

It was more McGregor was completely gassed and couldn't defend himself.

Back
Top Bottom