• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

• Total voters
Hopefully Conor will snap and just stomp his ass,just to show him and shut him up.There is always someone badder.
Sorry Man, I don't think he'll be able to catch him. I've watched that loud mouth since amateurs.....Most Defensive boxer I ever did see.hoping I'm wrong all the time. It won't be a fight, I could see our guy going the distance though just cause he's a tough Bas****

I think Floyd wins it easily but McGregor has a shot for sure. McGregor has one punch knockout power and will do his homework on Floyd's tendencies and habits. If anybody saw McGregor warming up before the Jose Aldo fight, he was practicing the exact punch he KO'ed him with. I think Floyd picks him apart though.

I think Floyd wins it easily but McGregor has a shot for sure. McGregor has one punch knockout power and will do his homework on Floyd's tendencies and habits. If anybody saw McGregor warming up before the Jose Aldo fight, he was practicing the exact punch he KO'ed him with. I think Floyd picks him apart though.
Floyd saw that to though. Let's Hope Floyd is rusty, that's the only hope I have??

Don't underestimate a natural gifted fighter, Floyd ain't knocking him out either. He's not a brute force fighter, he's technical and wins on points and hits, I don't think he's the greatest boxer by far just because he's undefeated

Back
Top Bottom