• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Consequences of Church Carry

As the church has the option, it would have to be the one to pursue the charge. They don’t have to supply LE anything, if they say it was OK then it is. No court outside a Uber liberal jurisdiction would consider the case if there was not a complainant or another underling violation.
I understand that, but when dealing with something as important as a GWL, I don't like the idea of dealing with the likelihood of how someone will react. I want to stay strictly within the letter of the law. I've seen LE, prosecutors and judges be real dicks. The vast majority are not, but I'll pass on playing the odds.

3 words come mind: Tactical Pocket Sand

In all seriousness, this is an excellent thread with some valuable information in regards to Ga Weapons carry Law.
I carry a fast deployment knife while in church when I attend, fortunately the church I attend has armed guards.

We made provisions in our church constitution to allow carry to all GWL holders. We also reserve the right that we can refuse entrance anyone we decide may be a problem carrying a gun. If they don't comply, we would ask them to leave.

ETA there are only about 50 of us and about 1/3 carry.

Carry everywhere no matter what. **** the law, people's obsessions with special little words written on special little paper somewhere in some special little dome shaped building is what's wrong with this country. Carry everywhere, **** the law.
Yep. Bleating compliance by the sheeple and moreso by the "enforcers" of those "special words" are the biggest problem. What good would it do these complete lunatic lawmakers to pass worthless, dangerous, feel good legislation if everyone just told them to F off and LE agencies actually said-that's not Law and we won't be enforcing it, AND you can be arrested and tried for treason for introducing it?! Now there's something to work in to the "Imagine" song. :bounce:

I attend 2 different churches, this time of year its the sacred waters church behind the house on 2 mile creek,starting in sept I will attend the sacred church of the rising sun in a deer stand,I getz all I need from those 2 places.I will not go to a big box money grubbing church.Works for me,and I carry at both

Back
Top Bottom