• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Considering buying a 350 legend

They're also thinking about letting this be used in places like Illinois where it's shotgun hunts also. it just hasn't been passed yet or if they will.

I didn’t know you could use it during muzzleloader season.

Some states let you use “straight wall bullets” during muzzle loader season. MO is one I know of off hand. “Straight wall bullets” are 44mag, 357, 350 legend, 450 bushmaster, etc...for those who don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some states let you use “straight wall bullets” during muzzle loader season. MO is one I know of off hand. “Straight wall bullets” are 44mag, 357, 350 legend, 450 bushmaster, etc...for those who don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok. I knew about up there, thought you was talking about here in Georgia. Sorry.
I’m from Michigan and we have been using straight wall bullets for a few years now in the lower part of the state.

Quickly becoming one of my favorite rounds. My dad and I have a taken a few deer this year with my .350 and none of them took a step. I bought a small, compact Axis and it is a fun gun to carry. It has zero kick, as well. Ammo was also very reasonable price wise before all this ammo stuff later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom