Considering selling my Russian collection...Mosins, Finnish-Mosins, etc

Here's some better pics of the Sks:

IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG

This one is my favorite. But why get rid of them? They're paid for and don't take up that much space. It may take a while but they will only get more valuable. BTW let me know if you have a raggedy T53 or the stock for one.:cool:

My overall collection is larger than I want it to be, and I've just lost interest in the old war collectibles. I'll be selling my house and moving in the next year or two and want my collection to be down to just the stuff I actually use by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My overall collection is larger than I want it to be, and I've just lost interest in the old war collectibles. I'll be selling my house and moving in the next year or two and want my collection to be down to just the stuff I actually use by then.

Get your FFL and just open up a gun store in your garage...

WOW. That is a great looking numbers matching Russian. The market seems softer than before the election but maybe not for items like this Russian. I had an old BMW I wouldn't sell because it was worth more to me in the garage than what some would pay me for it. When I finally ran out of garage space I was forced to sell it but not before then. If you really just want to get rid of them -- no problem on ODT. If you want what they are worth to you -- you may have to try multiple sites. But I am definitely going to follow this thread until you decide.

Back
Top Bottom