• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Constitutional Carry in Georgia

You are referring to the states that don't reciprocate GA carry laws, correct? A GA Carry license has no benefit to those states. That didn't change with this Constitutional Carry law.
No. I mean those that reciprocate, but don't have "constitutional carry." They don't reciprocate GA carry laws, they reciprocate the GA carry license.

And then there is still the background check on the 4473. Still gotta have a carry license.

Until there is federal constitutional carry, this not much more than political gaslighting for the 2a voters.

No. I mean those that reciprocate, but don't have "constitutional carry." They don't reciprocate GA carry laws, they reciprocate the GA carry license.

And then there is still the background check on the 4473. Still gotta have a carry license.

Until there is federal constitutional carry, this not much more than political gaslighting for the 2a voters.

I have several family members who carry, rarely if ever leave the state, and almost never fill out a 4473.

My mother for example. Constitutional carry greatly benefits her as for the first time in her life she can legally carry in her purse. She has never had a carry permit and probably hasn’t filled out a 4473 since the mid 90s.

I have several family members who carry, rarely if ever leave the state, and almost never fill out a 4473.

My mother for example. Constitutional carry greatly benefits her as for the first time in her life she can legally carry in her purse. She has never had a carry permit and probably hasn’t filled out a 4473 since the mid 90s.
Sounds like my wife.

There's a few other minor changes, here's a few.

Watched the video...what were the changes again...I have looked over the bill as well, to me it literally looks like the previous law to me...the only thing they did was line out weapons license holder and change to lawful weapons carrier, but I mighta missed something, admittedly I didn't pay much attention to it when it required a permit.

There's a few other minor changes, here's a few.

All the points he made as “changes” were already addressed in other laws. That’s why I asked you to cross reference other laws on the books. The law spells out things already legal or illegal. But doesn’t change anything except the wording of “weapon carry license holder” to “lawful weapon carrier” (or close for exact wording).
This long drawn out bill could have been written in one paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom