• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Construction Labor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, y'all are brutal.
poor guy just needs some SOLID folks that ain't dem's and mil's.

I'm in the same position my friend. I need someone SOLID that isn't afraid of the same type of work, shovel, wheelbarrow and physical. Part time as needed here in N. Gwinnett.
The only issue is, these folks want to use the machines and ME use the shovel. Jeez.
Just tell em if they can do this, they can operate...

gosh, y'all are brutal.
poor guy just needs some SOLID folks that ain't dem's and mil's.

I'm in the same position my friend. I need someone SOLID that isn't afraid of the same type of work, shovel, wheelbarrow and physical. Part time as needed here in N. Gwinnett.
The only issue is, these folks want to use the machines and ME use the shovel. Jeez.

We've been looking for a couple good guys for a few years. Fortunately/ unfortunately, a cabinet shop closed down and we got 2 of their best guys. So I guess the Corona has been good for us in a profound way.

We've been looking for a couple good guys for a few years. Fortunately/ unfortunately, a cabinet shop closed down and we got 2 of their best guys. So I guess the Corona has been good for us in a profound way.
Getting good help is like getting a commercial fishing license back home. You pretty much wait until the boss dies, then hope one of his employees doesn't take over lol...

Getting good help is like getting a commercial fishing license back home. You pretty much wait until the boss dies, then hope one of his employees doesn't take over lol...

We hired and fired 12 guys last year. All of them had at least 20 years in the cabinet business and could do anything.........supposedly! Up until this Corona BS hit, if you were looking for a job, there was probably a good reason.

We hired and fired 12 guys last year. All of them had at least 20 years in the cabinet business and could do anything.........supposedly! Up until this Corona BS hit, if you were looking for a job, there was probably a good reason.
Im 38 and I got my first carpentry job when I was 15 in the summer, for my dad of course. Anyone who thinks its easy working for their dad probably didn't do real construction. Anyways... yea I saw a lot of guys who had been doing it their whole lives still struggling with the finer points.

You can learn something from everyone, sometimes they teach you the way NOT to do it, and they don't even know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom