• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contact the ATF to keep pistol braces legal (merged threads)

Funny thing, I was into guns and shooting
and training for armed self defense
for 40 years before "arm braces" on "AR 15 pistols" were even invented -
--I'd never heard of them until just a few years ago.

So now I'm supposed to view the closing of the
"arm brace loophole" as a means to untaxed,
anonymous SBR ownership

as some evil communist / Illuminati conspiracy
to gut the Second Amendment and leave me helpless
to be enslaved???

Funny thing, I was into guns and shooting
and training for armed self defense
for 40 years before "arm braces" on "AR 15 pistols" were even invented -
--I'd never heard of them until just a few years ago.

So now I'm supposed to view the closing of the
"arm brace loophole" as a means to untaxed,
anonymous SBR ownership

as some evil communist / Illuminati conspiracy
to gut the Second Amendment and leave me helpless
to be enslaved???

In all fairness, let’s go back in time, and replace AR15 pistol with Mauser or M1 Garand. If that’s the case, now the precedent is any future developments can be regulated to obscurity bc you didn’t need them 40 years ago.

In all fairness, let’s go back in time, and replace AR15 pistol with Mauser or M1 Garand. If that’s the case, now the precedent is any future developments can be regulated to obscurity bc you didn’t need them 40 years ago.

Lady at work tried to justify gun regulations by saying that we didn't have hi capacity guns when the constitution was written. I printed out a picture of a flintlock pistol and asked her if she would be comfortable defending herself with it if 3 men broke in her house. I've yet to get an answer. That said, I do not believe a 16 year old should be able to go into W-Mart and buy a SAM. (Or any age really)

Do we think there will be a distinction made between "pistol caliber” pistols with a brace (e.g. the scorpion, Uzi, Banshee), versus rifle caliber pistols? Not as simple as switching out a barrel.

The amount of shilling here is disheartening.

If they say you had to register your guns but said it was for free half of yah would look at it as a deal because atleast its free right? SMH. Get on board or admit you're ok with firearm registration.

indeed the fuddery is out of control....

If they say you had to register your guns but said it was for free half of yah would look at it as a deal because atleast its free right? SMH. Get on board or admit you're ok with firearm registration.

I won't register, I already ordered a 16" barrel for it... Problem solved.

Do we think there will be a distinction made between "pistol caliber” pistols with a brace (e.g. the scorpion, Uzi, Banshee), versus rifle caliber pistols? Not as simple as switching out a barrel.

Dunno. I have an Extar EP9 that can't be converted. However, it is 9mm, takes pistol mags, has the original SB Tactical brace that was approved for use, it's super short and light and easier to make the case that it is is in fact a pistol.

If they require that to be registered, I will just sell it for what I paid and someone else can deal with the paperwork...

Registration is the first step to disarmament

Back
Top Bottom