• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Continuing site connectivity and functionality issues

woodstock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
INCARCERATED. DO NOT FEED
77   0
Reaction score
Time out/freezes or white background connecting to log in page, time out/freezes or white background when entering log in, time out/freezes or white background when connecting to main page, time out/freezes or white background to "whats new" page, time out /freezes or white background to any thread, time out/freezes or white background when trying to load pics or post, time out/freezes or ooops we encountered a problem when doing a "like". Pic attached can double up or not show at all . Frustrated!

I cleared all my cookies, ensured I am using the latest address. Some times the site functions more normally, nothing is changing on my end.

Yep, still having issues. Sometimes it takes too long to load I get bored and move on to something else. Seems to be a lot more "oops" than there used to be.

Im having no issues such a you speak. Have your checked your wifi, maybe only use data?
Does this happen on all devices and locations?

I’ve had it but noticed it’s when I have left myself logged in and did not close the window. Wake up in the morning, close the window, open it up again and white screen saying something like site not available. I have to go in clear history, reset iPad, then it works properly.

Hey y'all, I don't get on here as often as I would like but I use a VPN all the time and if I have the previously described problem I change the VPN server location and that usually resolves the issue.

As most of the "VPNs" out there put you at more risk than not using them, that could be part of your problem.

I haven't had any trouble at all since the upgrade except there's no post number visible when scrolling on my phone.
I used to have tons of trouble with it loading before the upgrade so I hope yalls fix do jack up mine...

Back
Top Bottom