• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails? May be not.

overdfl

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
Tin foil level 7.... follow me here.

So we have all heard the stories of the government dispersing various things from commerical airliners. Some point to contrails as being evidence of this event happening. But what if they are not trying to manage the weather, but instead...

Are they spreading a "nuclear fallout"? This would be the perfect cover for an invasion of China and North Korea. Think "Weapons of mass destruction" redux 20 years later. Hey, It worked in '01.

I often have to question any time the government says it is safe.

Here is a link to the story and video:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/won...ium-particles-floating-over-alaska/vi-BBJbcRo

Any of the upper level tin foil hat people here have more info?

goodsky.homestead.com_files_B17trails.jpg

I guess they started the program in WWII?

73a822e835886345f661c15ffbfd0844.jpg

contrailww2.jpg

I guess you could argue it worked against the Germans...

I had a guy telling me that they had special government planes dispersing chemicals into the atmosphere. I pointed out that sitting in the cockpit of a jet at flight level 30, or 30,000 feet. Every jet creates a contrail. With RSVM the vertical separation is 500 feet, anyone can clearly see the commercial jetliner and readily identify the carrier and they have a contrail.

I suggested that the government has included these secret chemicals in all jet fuel.

Wouldn’t it be just easier to believe that the heat of the engine and the hot jet blast. at 30000 ft = –44.436 °C might cause any vapor to form a contrail?

I had a guy telling me that they had special government planes dispersing chemicals into the atmosphere. I pointed out that sitting in the cockpit of a jet at flight level 30, or 30,000 feet. Every jet creates a contrail. With RSVM the vertical separation is 500 feet, anyone can clearly see the commercial jetliner and readily identify the carrier and they have a contrail.

I suggested that the government has included these secret chemicals in all jet fuel.

Wouldn’t it be just easier to believe that the heat of the engine and the hot jet blast. at 30000 ft = –44.436 °C might cause any vapor to form a contrail?

No such thing as Flight Level 30

RSVM for flight above Flight Level 290 is 1000 ft, not 500 ft

Outside Air Temperature (OAT) at altitude varies and many days is no where near -44 degrees C at FL 300 in this part of the world

Not all jets leave contrails. Some do on some days. Some never do.

Just saying :boink:

Tin foil level 7.... follow me here.

So we have all heard the stories of the government dispersing various things from commerical airliners. Some point to contrails as being evidence of this event happening. But what if they are not trying to manage the weather, but instead...

Are they spreading a "nuclear fallout"? This would be the perfect cover for an invasion of China and North Korea. Think "Weapons of mass destruction" redux 20 years later. Hey, It worked in '01.

I often have to question any time the government says it is safe.

Here is a link to the story and video:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/won...ium-particles-floating-over-alaska/vi-BBJbcRo

Any of the upper level tin foil hat people here have more info?
So you think those are actually planes flying in the sky? :pound::pound::pound:

How naive.

Back
Top Bottom