• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails or chemtrails

Ya....our gubment wouldn't do dat..
Yeah they have us kind of chained up with an SSN or whatever.

My dad just told me about getting spit on by hippies for wearing USN whites, Vietnam Days.

I Love My Dad, and they did that to him....

Its like these feds like controlling us, Im getting a feel for it.

Amazing all the "experts" here stating they are all contrails. BS. Contrails don't leave a crisscross pattern in the sky that after they dissipate turn a perfectly beautiful blue sky into a silvery haze. They are chemtrails. I have been watching them for years. Allegedly they are spraying aluminum particles and who knows what else to minimize the sun / global warming. Plenty of evidence. I am sure all you contrail experts are fully vaxed and boosted too.
View attachment 3899017

Totally random contrails.

Amazing all the "experts" here stating they are all contrails. BS. Contrails don't leave a crisscross pattern in the sky that after they dissipate turn a perfectly beautiful blue sky into a silvery haze. They are chemtrails. I have been watching them for years. Allegedly they are spraying aluminum particles and who knows what else to minimize the sun / global warming. Plenty of evidence. I am sure all you contrail experts are fully vaxed and boosted too.
So are they putting it in the fuel or what?
Exactly how are they getting it on the planes to begin with?
Now i want to see yall that truly believe they are chemtrails to answer this: If they are blanketing the skys with chemicals that fall down to kill everyone, how in the hell are the "elites" not blanketing themselves with the same thing thus killing themselves.
Is the fog coming from your exhaust on a cold start a chem trail too? :pop2:

Now i want to see yall that truly believe they are chemtrails to answer this: If they are blanketing the skys with chemicals that fall down to kill everyone, how in the hell are the "elites" not blanketing themselves with the same thing thus killing themselves.
Duh. Vaccines.

Don't know if this belongs here or Area 51.
I don't know if it's been answered yet but cloud seeding has been around since Vietnam. Operation Popeye. This may be what they're doing in your question. Silver iodide. Helps with wildfires, drought, new snow on the glaciers, and since were facing water scarcity in the next 50 yrs it helps replensish. Also creates pollution and floods in other regions. The UAE has taken a less toxic approach and started using lasers. Bonds the water molecules and makes them heavier so they fall. Regardless, messing with the natural cycle of weather can't be good in the long run.

ATTENTION: VITAL PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

OK, I didn’t want to put this out there, could lose my job with a major carrier for revealing it to the public. But it appears there is a massive need-to-know among the ODT brotherhood. So here goes.

For years, the newer airliners have been using a cabin technology called ‘fart purge’. To remove the odor of accumulated gas passed by the closely packed passengers, special filters remove the smelly gases in the recirculated air and store them in special on-board containers. Perhaps you have noticed at airports the ‘fuel trucks‘ with hoses hooked to a plane. These are actually camouflaged tankers removing the highly compressed and toxic gases.
At times, especially on longer flights originating from airports where the food courts contain a Taco Bell, these containers reach capacity and must be vented to the atmosphere to prevent on-board fire, or possible explosion. Hence the ‘chemtrail’. They actually possess a slight yellow-brown tint which is not in the visual spectrum and usually appears white when viewed from the ground, This may only be done at higher altitude as the concentrated farts could be deadly to all air breathing creatures if released at ground level.

END ANNOUNCEMENT

So, there you have the actual source of this phenomenon explained, hopes this help some of you sleep better knowing.

C3863748-B45E-49FB-9312-F77553FDB2A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom