• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

Wolf six

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
Do i think they are spraying stuff out of planes to affect the weather? Yes. Do i think it has to do with an evil gov plot? Not really

My thoughts on contrails are that they are being used to help with cooling because the hole in the ozone. Notice how it rains after they spray? Water has a high specific heat and would help with cooling. I've noticed it will be cold for a few days after it rains, then the temp will get up to the 60's or 70's
I think they are spraying to keep normal seasonal temps, or to make us depressed with all this rain.

Do i think they are spraying stuff out of planes to affect the weather? Yes. Do i think it has to do with an evil gov plot? Not really

My thoughts on contrails are that they are being used to help with cooling because the hole in the ozone. Notice how it rains after they spray? Water has a high specific heat and would help with cooling. I've noticed it will be cold for a few days after it rains, then the temp will get up to the 60's or 70's
I think they are spraying to keep normal seasonal temps, or to make us depressed with all this rain.

put the bong down and turn off your computer.

You mean Chemtrails

tin-foil-viking-hat-man.jpg

I think you'll find an instructional link to make a foil hat in this link. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/567712-Some-interesting-uses-for-aluminum-foil

Back
Top Bottom