• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

convert 401K into physical metals?

I’m not an expert but with the way the economy is going it’d be better than watching it evaporate away due to inflation

Yeah. Doing so made a bunch of guys from the 2020, 2008, and similar down turns rich.

I’m kidding of course. Leave the money in. Buy more. Dollar cost average down. Time in the market not timing the market.

Missing the recovery (when it happens) will cost you a small fortune. Literally.

that's the thing, we don't know if market will stay intact? we've heard of on going hacking of the financial systems and then there's the eventual conversion to CBDC.
Time in the market not timing the market.

Missing the recovery (when it happens) will cost you a small fortune. Literally.

that's the thing, we don't know if market will stay intact? we've heard of on going hacking of the financial systems and then there's the eventual conversion to CBDC.
No

It won’t resolve. Where do you think the swamp has their money? If the market goes to complete ****/down to zero we are already shooting in the streets.

The sky is falling is the same crap they have been saying since like 1921. Are there bad years? Sure. But overall stonks go up

I need to do something!!!!! I remember when my dad lost a ton when the markets drop years back, he rode it out and I finally came back. Hopefully history will repeat itself.

1EDE3292-540A-41F9-B64F-887D253FB24B.jpeg

You don't sell when the market is dropping... you buy.

As long as you don't need the money right away you will be in far better shape leaving it be and continuing to add to it through contributions than trying to shift it around.

You already missed the selling window, when the market was still up there even though Biden was wrecking the economy. Now the market is accepting that we are recession-bound and going to be dealing with inflation for a while, and it's going to be a lot lower for a while. At least 2024 at a guess.

Besides, precious metals are down as well. You should have bought that in 2018 when it was just over $1K/oz. Right now it's dropping from almost $2K.

Follow your Dad's example and just hold on... And don't bother looking at the statements more than once a year or so. It'll only make you want to do something foolish.

Is there people who really didn’t see this recession coming a mile away?

A pandemic and Democrats controlling the White House and Congress and the senate and gas prices spiked to the moon and 35% inflation ?

Any one of those by itself is enough to cause a recession .

Wait till they start raising the mortgage interest rates over and over .

Almost like jimmy carter is back in town .

Back
Top Bottom