• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CoolhandLuke

ThisIsDonut

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this guy? Hes on the ArcheryTalk forums and makes string stop/silencers for bows... I've seen more good reviews of his stuff than any other stop/silencer on the market and his price is very reasonable.
Furthermore, upon doing more reading, his story is pretty amazing and inspiring... makes me feel honored to add one of his pieces to my setup for this coming year of hunting and wanna send him pics and meat from the first whitetail I take with his stuff on my bow.
Just wanted to do my due-diligence in case people were not aware of this man and his fine products.
If you're interested and have no idea what or who I am talking about, hit me up and I'd be happy to pass on the information to reach out and have one made for your own setup.

Has anyone heard of this guy? Hes on the ArcheryTalk forums and makes string stop/silencers for bows... I've seen more good reviews of his stuff than any other stop/silencer on the market and his price is very reasonable.
Furthermore, upon doing more reading, his story is pretty amazing and inspiring... makes me feel honored to add one of his pieces to my setup for this coming year of hunting and wanna send him pics and meat from the first whitetail I take with his stuff on my bow.
Just wanted to do my due-diligence in case people were not aware of this man and his fine products.
If you're interested and have no idea what or who I am talking about, hit me up and I'd be happy to pass on the information to reach out and have one made for your own setup.
Excellent sigLine Sir

Back
Top Bottom