• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corn, zucchini and pork stew

Well I had half a pork loin I needed to cook. So I cubed it up, diced up some jalapeños, the red ones also...what are they called, chiles? And a Anaheim. I also diced an onion and a bunch of garlic. Sautéed all of it with some olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, and Knorr chicken broth.

Then when it was how I wanted it, I threw in a can of corn, water and all. And a large can of enchilada verdes sauce.

Let it all simmer, then I sifted in some flour to thicken it up. If you don't sift it, mix it with some cold water otherwise it will clump up. After that, I threw in some large diced zucchini, cover and let simmer until the zucchini is tender.

Serve over tortillas, rice, or just have a bowl of it.

View attachment 4775840View attachment 4775841View attachment 4775842
Tell you what big boy, why don't you come up here and slam the vittles with some corn starch rather than flower....I'll supply the drinks....How about that!! oh and the Corn Starch, I'll provide.. :D
:hungry:

Tell you what big boy, why don't you come up here and slam the vittles with some corn starch rather than flower....I'll supply the drinks....How about that!! oh and the Corn Starch, I'll provide.. :D
:hungry:
Free drinks?!?! Count me in! I believe me and you could round up some good eatin'!

out on the spicy💩 but it does looks good! maybe some fried cornbread would help calm it down?
I had mine over plain white rice and I like it that way. Wife said it was still too hot, you can leave out the jalapeños and probably sub green bells. Then the only heat would come from the can of green enchilada sauce. You can actually make your own green sauce with water, chicken bouillon, onion, cilantro, and whatever kind of pepper you want, all in a blender. I was being lazy so I used canned sauce lol

However corn bread would probably work and now I'm craving some!

Free drinks?!?! Count me in! I believe me and you could round up some good eatin'!
Let's see I got the Bourbon and the Beer and the Smoker and the grill, oh the Blackstone griddle and the two different air fryers also..All it is missing is you and yours..Hum.....Let's rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Let's see I got the Bourbon and the Beer and the Smoker and the grill, oh the Blackstone griddle and the two different air fryers also..All it is missing is you and yours..Hum.....Let's rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Oh we can get fancy dancy!
20220927_145922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom