• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corn, zucchini and pork stew

Man, you are so welcome. I'm glad to pass it on for the rest of ODT also, sometimes dinner gets stuck in a rotation rut! I hope you like it, it's something with a little different flavor profile than the usual
Spreading the love is what it's all about..You go Betty Crocker!

Now my wheels are spinning...I bet some okra would go good in it also
and talking about thickening things up I've used flour, corn starch and lot of times ill get a handfull of dehydrated okra out of the cabinet pound it in the mortar and add. works pretty good. file works good too. dry some sassafrass leaves grind into a powder. (although i think some doctors have said its not safe to eat)
im 55 and have used it and sassafrass has never harmed me that i know of. And that blackstone...... makes alot of fried cornbread at one time... love it!

and talking about thickening things up I've used flour, corn starch and lot of times ill get a handfull of dehydrated okra out of the cabinet pound it in the mortar and add. works pretty good. file works good too. dry some sassafrass leaves grind into a powder. (although i think some doctors have said its not safe to eat)
im 55 and have used it and sassafrass has never harmed me that i know of. And that blackstone...... makes alot of fried cornbread at one time... love it!
I might try the dehydrated okra trick...something else I'll use, mainly in Brunswick Stew, is hit some lima beans in the blender

Back
Top Bottom