• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corona virus “. Are you preparing for it?

My family's prepped, even went through our supply of mountain house & asked the wife if she wanted any specific flavors that what we had. Just need to stock up on formula & jar food.

Only sure way to stay ahead of this is to quarantine ourselves in our house before one of us get's infected & brings it home. Downside of this is my wife works in a very large office building & has a much greater chance to get infected by someone.

Bought a few large packs of TP a few weeks back, might have to get more just in case! ****, it always happens.

A lot of people are going to start telecommuting for the first time. Have you prepared a home office for the possibility of imminent apocalyptic staycation?

Just got back from Walmart & was surprised on how much has sold out. I feel bad for those out of toilet paper.

One thing I noticed was this heifer just coughing over the produce. You'd think people would at least cover their mouth or cough into their shoulder under the circumstances.

One thing I noticed was this heifer just coughing over the produce. You'd think people would at least cover their mouth or cough into their shoulder under the circumstances.
You’re at the greatest concentration of the lowest IQ inhabitants on the planet so I’m not surprised.

Everybody should have vegetable seeds in the freezer and tools to start a small garden in a back yard. It does not have to be large. A 10X12 area planted correctly could feed more than you think.

Back
Top Bottom