• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corona virus mortality statistics

"Site can not be reached" . In my least "smart ***" voice... do you have one of those on the old flu? Thank You for posting. I think I've made enemies here that I never wanted to make saying "Calm Down" Not LOL . Crazy world we live in

It's from an app called News Break I have on my Android. It's available for iPhone also. Has a good consolidation of Coronavirus news and numbers.

Sorry the link didn't work.

Screenshot_20200323-161721_Google Play Store.jpg

above_all above_all

What is the deal with the German numbers? This is the second time I have seen such low numbers for them and the death rate is 10x lower than most.

I honestly don't know. I see the same trend with South Korea. Only thing I can think of is both countries would have been ground zero for nuclear, biological or chemical warfare. There may be greater medical capability because of that.

Germans are good at taking orders...so they paid attention to social distancing. South Korea jumped on testing almost immediately. Italy did none of those things, and has a HUGE Chinese workforce making their "luxury" garments in Northern Italy. Lots of immigrant workers going to and from Italy and Wohan.

Back
Top Bottom