• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are acting like I am asking you to shelter in place. I am not.

I say get your lazy butt to work and then get out and spend that hard earned money.

I'm suggesting the best path forward is to take a very minor precaution and wear a face mask for a few more months IF you're indoors in public.
You're right. So I finally found a mask I can wear.

image.png

I say get your lazy butt to work and then get out and spend that hard earned money.

I'm suggesting the best path forward is to take a very minor precaution and wear a face mask for a few more months IF you're indoors in public.

Bandanas do not do much. N95 masks are no longer in stores. I bought mine in January. Gave away or sold (at prepanic retail prices, same as I had paid) extra masks and respirators I had.
Other people might not be able to get masks.

You hear that guys not only are you stupid you are also lazy.

My lazy ass has been at work during the shamdemic. Other than making less money and listening to self righteous whiners my life has changed very little.

Back
Top Bottom